Opportunity Zones are one of the hottest “opportunities” in the real estate investing arena yet very few know how to take advantage of them. OCWREN is so grateful to have found our members that one in a million women, Anna Myers, who has graciously agreed to fly down from the Bay Area to teach us all about how she is using opportunity zones to catapult her success in 2019 and how you can too!
Anna Myers: Serves as Vice President at Grocapitus, a commercial real estate investment company in the San Francisco Bay Area. Anna is a modern entrepreneur who applies her 20+ years of experience in technology and business to the finding, analyzing and acquiring of Commercial properties in key markets across the U.S. Together with her business partner Neal Bawa, they approach real estate as data scientists to create compelling profits for 400+ investors.
As the lead underwriter for the company, Anna also teaches deal analysis for Multifamily both monthly via webinars as well as quarterly in Multifamily Boot Camps.
Anna has participated in raising 12 Million dollars for Multifamily Acquisitions in the last 9 months, resulting in over 750+ units purchased. They are on track to close another 750 in the next 9 months and are taking full advantage of Opportunity Zones.
Property portfolio (properties managed, co-owned with investors)
• 216 unit Multifamily, Atlanta, GA
• 174 unit Multifamily, Atlanta GA
• 151 unit Multifamily, Dalton GA
• 134 unit Multifamily, Jacksonville FL
• 114 unit Multifamily, Tucson AZ
• Historic Duplex – Charleston, SC (wholly owned, AirBnB Superhost)
• 3 Cottages – Oakhurst, CA (near Yosemite – AirBnB Superhost)
• 2 townhouses – Portland, OR (wholly owned long term rentals)